Hello, everyone!!!

Hi, guys! This is a blog I've created for my students and other English learners to use. I'll be posting a lot of interesting things here, such as:

- links to websites you can use to study;

- videos for you to watch and comment on;

- topics for ''online discussion'' with other students all around the world and a lot more!

Well, I hope you enjoy this... All you have to do is sign up to feeds with your email, and everytime I post something here, you will be the first to know! =)

If you have anything you would like to see posted here, email me!

=D

Teacher Dani.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Some jokes

Are you good at telling jokes? =D

How about telling jokes in English?

Read and listen to the jokes in this video, try to memorise them and tell your friends!

Remember: if you need to know any new words, there is a dictionary box (Longman) on the right side of this page.

Don't forget to leave your comments!

=)



1 comment:

  1. you're a teacher who likes humor, must have your student very happy. peace always from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete