Hello, everyone!!!

Hi, guys! This is a blog I've created for my students and other English learners to use. I'll be posting a lot of interesting things here, such as:

- links to websites you can use to study;

- videos for you to watch and comment on;

- topics for ''online discussion'' with other students all around the world and a lot more!

Well, I hope you enjoy this... All you have to do is sign up to feeds with your email, and everytime I post something here, you will be the first to know! =)

If you have anything you would like to see posted here, email me!

=D

Teacher Dani.

Friday 7 October 2011

Time for some reading!!!

Hey, guys!
Did you know that reading children's stories in English (yes, children's stories!) can help you improve your English enormously?

The task for today is exactly that...  Right-click on the picture below (to open the story in a new tab, so you can use the dictionary on the blog's main page if you need) and read the "Maxwell Loses a Tooth" story. After you've read it, do the quiz (handout).                          (from Englishclub.com)
    
Have fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment