Hello, everyone!!!

Hi, guys! This is a blog I've created for my students and other English learners to use. I'll be posting a lot of interesting things here, such as:

- links to websites you can use to study;

- videos for you to watch and comment on;

- topics for ''online discussion'' with other students all around the world and a lot more!

Well, I hope you enjoy this... All you have to do is sign up to feeds with your email, and everytime I post something here, you will be the first to know! =)

If you have anything you would like to see posted here, email me!

=D

Teacher Dani.

Friday 4 November 2011

Step Into Christmas - Thur 10 Nov. 4-8pm

What's happening and where?

1. Use the list on the right to see which artists are performing at different  locations across the city.
2. Click on the artist's name to get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment